This learning series summarizes the results of participant studies in the USAID Advancing Youth Project in Liberia. The studies explored topics in alternative basic education such as leadership, information technology, and professional development, and the effectiveness and sustainability of the project’s integrated learning, leadership, and livelihoods model.
- Lessons for Integrating Leadership Skills (PDF, 4 pages)
- Opportunity for Professional Growth (PDF, 4 pages)
- Lessons for Integrating Technology into ABE Programs (PDF, 4 pages)
- County Alliances: Coordinating Local Youth Development Services (PDF, 4 pages)
- Community Engagement in Alternative Basic Education (PDF, 4 pages)
Type of Resource: Report