Let's help the Newbies....

From: Leni Donlan (donlan@INTERNET-CATALYST.ORG)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 11:17:18 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Leni Donlan <donlan@INTERNET-CATALYST.ORG>
    Subject: Let's help the Newbies....

    Dear Fellows, All...

    We have all had the AMF experience...and are enjoying the "post
    institute" glow (even '97 Fellows, like me!). This year, our
    Institute is "in house" as Judy has been telling you, and the new web
    site lives on the Library of Congress server.

    Soooooooo....let's give the Newbies a wonderful welcome on the 2K
    site! I will be building a "graffiti" page which we can fill with
    our pearls of wisdom, witticisms, and the warmth of our collective
    personalities and talents. Please send me any of the following to
    include on the site:

    1. If I could do it again...
    What do YOU know now that you wish you had known "then"? If you
    relived your Fellows experience, what would you choose to do
    differently?

    2. Tales from the Institute....
    What will you always remember (poignant, moving, silly, embarrassing,
    hysterically funny...FESS UP!) Let's help break the ice for the new
    inductees by sharing snippets of our memories!

    3. Wishes for success....
    Heartfelt wishes to cheer, instill confidence and buoy spirits can go
    a loooooong way! I'm sure you remember that feeling of, "What has
    insignificant me gotten myself into???"

    I'm looking forward to creating something fun for us all...help me
    out, Fellows!

    Warm regards,

    Leni
    Class of '97