Re: Let's help the Newbies....

From: Chuck & Cathy Hix (chix@tmn.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 16:38:23 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Chuck & Cathy Hix <chix@TMN.COM>
    Subject: Re: Let's help the Newbies....

    The American Memory fellowship experience was awesome. We were treated like true
    professionals and we got loads of help. My best advice is soak it all up because
    you will be working with some smart people during the week. Use your coaches, the
    LOC people were always willing to help. On a personal note, make sure you go out
    with the groups on restauarant night- it is a great way to learn more about your
    colleagues. And last but not least, the highlight of my week was the town meeting
    with Dr. Billington.

    --

    eCode: http://chix.eCode.com