Re: Let's help the Newbies....

From: Garvin (jlgarv@STLNET.COM)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 09:00:17 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Garvin <jlgarv@STLNET.COM>
    Subject: Re: Let's help the Newbies....

    Leni,

    Your idea to help the newbies is great! It has been funn looking at the
    replies and seeing some of my friends from 98 on line. The AM week and the
    orientation were wonderful and they have been the catalyst for so many
    activities and units at school. For the newbies--be open to everything you
    see and hear and don't think it all has to make sense at one time. You will
    be thinking about the ideas for a long time and will be able to use them in
    small ways as well as dramatic ones. As many others have said, the
    American Memory Experience was one of the most significant in my entire
    professional career. I'm all in favor of a reunion on line! Good luck to
    new and seasoned Fellows. Smiles!
    Jane Garvin