Re: Let's help the Newbies....

From: ECHamrick@AOL.COM
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 19:11:12 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: ECHamrick@AOL.COM
    Subject: Re: Let's help the Newbies....

    Tales from the Institute:

    I will always remember the friends I made at the Institute, and the
    excursions we had after the work bell rang at 5pm. One memorable excursion
    was when we took the DC trolley on a tour of famous sites. I'll always
    remember feeling panicked, and knowing that we had only 30 or so minutes to
    see the Lincoln Memorial, the Korean War Memorial, the Women in the Vietnam
    Memorial, and the Vietnam Memorial. Running up the steps of the Lincoln
    Memorial with only 10 minutes to go is a killer!
       Eliza