favorite photos

From: Thiese (nthiese@AEA1.K12.IA.US)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 16:12:30 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Thiese <nthiese@AEA1.K12.IA.US>
    Subject: favorite photos

    I'm conducting several short workshops for 7th & 8th grade writers in the =
    near future. We will be analyzing photos and then writing captions for =
    them as if they lived during that time period. I'm looking for photos will =
    a lot of detail. Do you have any favorites? Any topic will do as long as =
    it's appropriate for junior high. I've used the child labor photos.

    Norma Thiese
    Keystone Area Education Agency #1
    1400 2nd St. NW
    Elkader, Iowa 52043