Re: favorite photos

From: gailhd (gailhd@JPS.NET)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 21:06:28 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: gailhd <gailhd@JPS.NET>
    Subject: Re: favorite photos

    Norma,

    My students have enjoyed analyzing and writing news articles to go with the
    Japanese internment photos. You can find an assortment of these images on the
    rough draft of my AMF lesson at
    <http://www.edc.org/CCT/NDL/1999/lessons/teams/17/fear.html>. My students valued
    the opportunity to write an article that would never have been published at the
    time the photos were taken. Good luck with your project, Gail Desler