New...Elections, the American Way!

From: Leni Donlan (ldonlan@HOME.COM)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 12:33:48 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Leni Donlan <ldonlan@HOME.COM>
    Subject: New...Elections, the American Way!

    Dear Fellow Fellows,

    The Learning Page Team has just released a new election feature!.
    Better late than never :->

    You may use a "shocked" or "non-shocked" (the shockwave/flash plug in
    is required for the shocked version, but it is much more engaging)
    version which can be selected from this index:
    http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/ndlpedu/features/archive.html

    We hope this will prove to be a useful resource as you work with your
    students to develop an understanding of the American Election
    Process. Enjoy!

    If it looks good to you, please share it widely! Your feedback will
    be appreciated...this is a deeper, richer, more engaging feature (we
    hope!)...and will lead to more such content if well received by you,
    K-12 educators, its intended audience.

    Warm regards,

    Leni
    Class of '97