great resource

From: Judith K. Graves (jgrav@loc.gov)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 09:01:31 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: "Judith K. Graves" <jgrav@LOC.GOV>
    Subject: great resource

    Hi All,
    I've just been cruising around a great resource - The Librarian's Guide to
    the Internet at http://www.lii.org/search

    It's similar to a Yahoo organization of material with categories and a
    search box, but better. It has annotations of each of the sites mentioned.

    I found it very helpful in a number of different categories and was
    immediately impressed by how much time I'd save going to this site first
    when I needed to start researching a topic - whether it was personal or
    professional.

    Enjoy,
    Judy
    Judith K. Graves