Re: NMSA Conference

From: Patricia Solfest (psolfest@ALTOONA.K12.WI.US)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 09:15:00 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Patricia Solfest <psolfest@ALTOONA.K12.WI.US>
    Subject: Re: NMSA Conference

    >Hi Patricia,
    >
    >I am a '99 fellow who will be at the NMSA conference in St Louis. I posted
    >this on the listserv, but thought I would follow up with an email to you.
    >It would be enriching to connect and hear about your work first hand.
    >
    >Micki
    >
    >Micki M. Caskey, Ph.D.
    >Graduate School of Education
    >Portland State University

    It would great to get Fellows together and talk about everyone's amf
    projects. My school's guidance counselor, principal and I are presenting
    Thursday afternoon as part of the "Opening the Doors to Diversity: Voices
    from the Middle School" program. Perhaps we could set a time and place? Let
    me know what you think. Thanks,
    Pat

    p.s. My server is not forwarding my AMF list serve mail right now so you
    may want to send to my school address until this is remedied.