Re: New...Elections, the American Way!

From: Greg Deegan (lgdeegan@EMAIL.MSN.COM)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 17:51:11 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Greg Deegan <lgdeegan@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
    Subject: Re: New...Elections, the American Way!

    Hi Gail! Great to hear about your projects. I wanted to throw an idea for
    a place to check out there for you. If I remember correctly, didn't Ken
    Burns recently put together a documentary detailing the women's suffrage
    movement? If so, probably a place you could check is the pbs web site.
    Hope all is well!

    Greg Deegan
    Beachwood High School