More for the Newbies!

From: Leni Donlan (donlan@INTERNET-CATALYST.ORG)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 07:50:18 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Leni Donlan <donlan@INTERNET-CATALYST.ORG>
    Subject: More for the Newbies!

    We will create a WONDERFUL graffiti page, Fellows...please keep
    sending your thoughts my way...

    Thanks to all who have already responded! Your advice is terrific :-)

    The questions were:

    1. If I could do it again...
    What do YOU know now that you wish you had known "then"? If you
    relived your Fellows experience, what would you choose to do
    differently?

    2. Tales from the Institute....
    What will you always remember (poignant, moving, silly, embarrassing,
    hysterically funny...FESS UP!) Let's help break the ice for the new
    inductees by sharing snippets of our memories!

    3. Wishes for success....
    Heartfelt wishes to cheer, instill confidence and buoy spirits can go
    a loooooong way! I'm sure you remember that feeling of, "What has
    insignificant me gotten myself into???"

    Warm regards,

    Leni
    Class of 97