Re: lesson plan name

From: Ron Stoloff (rstoloff@MAIL.PHILA.K12.PA.US)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 14:01:05 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Ron Stoloff <rstoloff@MAIL.PHILA.K12.PA.US>
Subject: Re: lesson plan name

At 12:55 PM 3/30/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Ron,
>
>The name of your lesson is: Immigration/Migration Today and During the Great
>Depression.
>
>If you -- or anyone else -- wants to see the latest posted version of your
>lesson, just go to CCT's AMF website (http://www.edc.org/CCT/NDL) and
click on
>'lesson plans.'
>
>Now about updating your lesson: I think the snag in your procedure is giving
>people the actual url name of each draft -- which changes, of course,
every time
>you post a revision. Better to give people the CCT website url above, and
have
>them browse for your lesson from the list of titles and authors.
>
>One other note -- I assume that when you post a new version of your lesson,
>you're choosing to 'Add / Update your HOMEPAGE.' If you choose to 'Add /
Update
>Additional Files', they won't appear unless you link to them from your
existing
>homepage.
>
>Let me know if this helps, or not!

Bill,

Why can't I give them *this* url? It's a few clicks down the road and I
only have to tell them to choose Immigration/Migration?

http://www.edc.org/CCT/NDL/1998/lessonplans/98lpmain.html

I guess, then, it's ok to change the name each time I update? Or is it
considered better 'form' to continue using the same name each time?????

Ron Stoloff

If the gods had intended Man to fly, they wouldn't have given us railroads!