Re: lesson plan name

From: BTally (BTally@EDC.ORG)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 12:55:40 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: BTally <BTally@EDC.ORG>
Subject: Re: lesson plan name

Ron,

The name of your lesson is: Immigration/Migration Today and During the Great
Depression.

If you -- or anyone else -- wants to see the latest posted version of your
lesson, just go to CCT's AMF website (http://www.edc.org/CCT/NDL) and click on
'lesson plans.'

Now about updating your lesson: I think the snag in your procedure is giving
people the actual url name of each draft -- which changes, of course, every time
you post a revision. Better to give people the CCT website url above, and have
them browse for your lesson from the list of titles and authors.

One other note -- I assume that when you post a new version of your lesson,
you're choosing to 'Add / Update your HOMEPAGE.' If you choose to 'Add / Update
Additional Files', they won't appear unless you link to them from your existing
homepage.

Let me know if this helps, or not!

Best, Bill Tally