Re: lesson plan name

From: Marta Brooks (marta@BIGSKY.NET)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 11:01:27 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Marta Brooks <marta@BIGSKY.NET>
Subject: Re: lesson plan name

Mary: Just a site for your info.
http://www.edc.org/CCT/NDL/1998/lessonplans/98lpmain.html
 There have been many good projects from this group of teachers. Perhaps
there is one you'd like to use since time is short and they've already been
written into a user freindly form. Also, I visited with Paula at Max
Baucus' office today and I think some of our student work will be nominated
for the Local Legacies Project. Do you want to see if we can combine some
of our efforts with our students and submit work? I'll check with Mike to
see what the project has in mind first so it's not duplicated. I'm hoping
you get the McAuliffe award, but meantime, this is a backup plan. Marta