Re: Supreme Court

From: Mel Sanchez (melesan@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 15:25:52 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Mel Sanchez <melesan@YAHOO.COM>
    Subject: Re: Supreme Court

    Hello All,

    Very interesting Judi. Compare that with the life and
    death situation in another democracy in Chile and the
    Pinochet situation with their appeal courts and
    Supreme Courts as well. Take special note of the Dec.
    5th LA Times article. I, personally, was opposed to
    England doing what it did with Pinochet (after all its
    years of colonization), but am happy to see Chile
    taking care of its own business.

    Thanks for that in person information.

    Mel Sanchez

    http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/bdsbib:@field(NUMBER+@band(bdsdc

    http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/bdsbib:we-the-people

    > The constitution as ratified:

    http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/bdsbib:@field(NUMBER+@band(bdsdc
    > c++c08-1))
    >
    > Come here on THOMAS, the congressional web site, to
    > search all historical
    > documents, including the Constitution and the
    > Federalist Papers.
    > http://lcweb2.loc.gov/const/mdbquery.html
    >
    > Enjoy,
    > Judy