Re: Greetings!

From: Karen Needles (knee@loc.gov)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 10:04:40 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Karen Needles <knee@LOC.GOV>
    Subject: Re: Greetings!

    Hello gang!!!!
    Well, as you have surely by now figured out that we had a
    tremendously successful summer here at the Library, we are rested and
    ready to kick in for the Fall and Spring. This year we plan on having
    several teachers from the Close-up Foundation here, as well as
    individually created inservices for middle school teachers from
    Fairfax county, student teachers from Virginia Tech, and graduate
    education teachers here from George Washington University.
    Several of us will be out on the road this year doing some hands on
    inservicing in Colorado, Kansas, and Oklahoma.
    We are doing video conferencing with educators in Nevada and
    Oklahoma.
    And then of course, the conferences, NCSS, in November.
    I, for one, am proud and delighted to have met and worked with you.
    Keep those questions, comments, and stories of success coming.
    See ya in November.
    Karen Needles

    Karen Needles
    National Digital Library Learning Center
    Library of Congress
    202-707-8151
    knee@loc.gov

    *Knowledge is Power" Thomas Jefferson