Greetings!

From: Leni Donlan (ldonlan@HOME.COM)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 14:01:13 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Leni Donlan <ldonlan@HOME.COM>
    Subject: Greetings!

    Hello Fellow Fellows!

    You've had an official greeting from Susan, and have received the
    WONDERFUL list of Fellows (by state) from Judy and Betty.

    I just wanted to chime in here and send greetings, too! It's been
    awfully quiet around here since the Class of 2000 left :-)

    Hope you are all gearing up for another terrific school year...we
    wish you all the best and look forward to our conversations with you
    via this listserv!

    Regards,

    Leni
    Class of '97