Re: favorite photos

From: Marta Brooks (marta@BIGSKY.NET)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 11:14:48 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Marta Brooks <marta@BIGSKY.NET>
    Subject: Re: favorite photos

    Jodi-Have a nice Easter! The weather is finally so lovely. I don't think
    it's a problem scanning the photo for you as long as it's only for your
    viewing. You're not planning on using it for anything are you? I know I
    used one from MHS for the web page on our school server and for that I had
    to send them notification of what it was used for...educational purposes.
    Yes, Carol Kramer et all did a good job on the Target Range project...but I
    must admit I was surprised it focused more on Italians than Japanese it
    seemed. I like Gail's lesson for the AM because of the Japanese focus. So,
    what fun is in Great Falls for you? Slow down...you have a secret to keep.
    Love and hugs, Marta