Re: favorite photos

From: Jodi Allison-Bunnell (jbunn@SELWAY.UMT.EDU)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 18:20:11 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Jodi Allison-Bunnell <jbunn@SELWAY.UMT.EDU>
    Subject: Re: favorite photos

    Hi Marta:
    Nice project at Target Range; I wasn't aware of it, so it was nice to see.
    The scan you sent was also a good one. Does the MHS object to you scanning
    and sending it, though? I don't know what their policies are, but I just
    wondered.

    The rest of your trip sounds tiring! Yes, I knew about the ice out toward
    Billings and wondered how you were. There were big chunks of ice that had
    dropped off trucks all the way back to Missoula.

    I'm off to Great Falls again next week. What a lot of travel!

    Jodi

    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    Jodi L. Allison-Bunnell
    Archivist/Assistant Professor