AMF Survey now up - Please fill it out!

From: bill tally (btally@EDC.ORG)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 08:12:00 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: bill tally <btally@EDC.ORG>
    Subject: AMF Survey now up - Please fill it out!

    Dear 1997, 1998 and 1999 Fellows,

    CCT has just created an online survey for all three years of AM Fellows. By
    filling it out you'll help the Library improve its outreach to you and other
    educators. We hope you'll take a few minutes and fill it out. The survey
    can be found at:

    http://forms.flashbase.com/forms/AMF_Survey

    If you fill it out by May 5,the end of next week, we'll send you a couple of
    beautiful photo mosaic posters of Dorothea Lange's famous 'Migrant Mother'
    photo, as thanks.

    Today, April 24th, is Library's 200th birthday. Please help mark the
    occasion - with your completed survey!

    Thanks so much,

    Bill Tally