Re: New collections - photos & music

From: Marta Brooks (marta@BIGSKY.NET)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 14:54:44 EDT

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Marta Brooks <marta@BIGSKY.NET>
Subject: Re: New collections - photos & music

Elizabeth: I just want you to know that I truly appreciate the time you
take to send us these listings. In English 11 we're reading Frederick
Douglas, so your notice about the African American Perspectives and Brown
comes at a wonderful time. I just finished creating a viewing exercise
from these collections to reinforce our class study. Thank you so
much...Marta Brooks