Re: New collections - photos & music

From: Elizabeth L. Brown (ebro@loc.gov)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 15:20:13 EDT

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: "Elizabeth L. Brown" <ebro@LOC.GOV>
Subject: Re: New collections - photos & music

Fellows,
I'd love to take all the credit for these announcements, but it's my
colleague, Danna Bell-Russel who prepares them. I get them as soft copy
(and sometimes reformat them slightly) and send them to the list. Marta,
I'll share your appreciation with Danna.
Betty

----

Elizabeth L. Brown Senior Automated Reference Services Librarian National Digital Library Program, LIBN/NDL/VC(1330) Library of Congress, Washington, DC 20540-1330 ebro@loc.gov telephone: 202/707-2235

Library of Congress American Memory Home Page: http://memory.loc.gov/ _________________________________________________________