problems in links

From: Ron Stoloff (rstoloff@MAIL.PHILA.K12.PA.US)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 18:05:39 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Ron Stoloff <rstoloff@MAIL.PHILA.K12.PA.US>
Subject: problems in links

Hey guys!

I'm having a problem with some of the links from our page.

Vertually all of them work but a few have some odd ball problems:

When I try to go to them I get the error
'Unable to find the file' etc. When I move my cursor over the link,
instead of the web site, I get the location of my hard drive:

file:///C|/ron's stuff/libofcong

but when I hit the link button in Netscape Composer, it just shows the web
address.

Any ideas?

Ron Stoloff

If the gods had intended Man to fly, they wouldn't have given us railroads!