Re: Best practices

From: Sandra Langley (CheefWil@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 21:58:33 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Sandra Langley <CheefWil@AOL.COM>
Subject: Re: Best practices

Each of our students and his parents signs a contract, simple but it outlines
the appropriate use of the computer and the internet. I keep a copy posted by
my computers. The students know that misuse will cost them their privileges.
If a student and parent are unwilling to sign the contract, then the student
has no internet privileges. This system has worked for us. We also have a
booklet that we send home to parents who request it.
Sandy