webwhacker

From: Ron Stoloff (rstoloff@MAIL.PHILA.K12.PA.US)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 23:35:41 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Ron Stoloff <rstoloff@MAIL.PHILA.K12.PA.US>
Subject: webwhacker

HELP! HELP!!!

I need a copy of WebWhacker - that wonderful program you guys used during
our training this summer.

Evelyn and I are doing a presentation - *this Saturday!* - and there is no
web access to do our presentation.

I planed to use WebWhacker but I can't find it!!!

It is listed as being made by ForeFront but their web page doesn't
*mention* it.

No one in the stores seem to carry it - one said we *used* to have it!!

Arguh!!!

There is a crippled demo - only 2 pages deep and not enough to do our
presentation easily.

Anyone know where I can get a working copy *FAST***??!!

You guys said it was shareware but what am I to do????

As I said, HELP!!!!

Ron Stoloff

If the gods had intended man to fly they wouldn't have given us railroads.