(no subject)

From: Frances F. Jacobson (francey@UX1.CSO.UIUC.EDU)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 12:23:50 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: "Frances F. Jacobson" <francey@UX1.CSO.UIUC.EDU>

Carol Kohnen gave me permission to repost this note she sent to our small
working group. I was struck by their integration of the new information
literacy standards from AASL's Information Power.
  Now all Carol and Jane need to do is post this info to the dissemination
website Lois told us about
(http://www.edc.org/CCT/NDL/1998/followup/dissem.html). Check it out --
Charlotte and Helen have been BUSY.
  Frances