CLSA -California School Libraries Association

From: Kathleen Ferenz (kferenz@SFSU.EDU)
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 13:00:24 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Kathleen Ferenz <kferenz@SFSU.EDU>
Subject: CLSA -California School Libraries Association

FYI for those of you who will be attending this conference, Calfornia
School Libraries Association, in Oakland, California (Nov 19,20, & 21).

Mark Gordon and I would like to invite you to our session, Thurs 11/19,
from 2:00-3:00
"High School Reform & the Librarian's role in Supporting Curricular Change"

We will be demonstrating American Memory as a resource to support inquiry
curriculum development
and show the lesson prepared by 1998 facilitator Sonnet Takahisa, "Creative
Portraits".

Cheers
Kath

*****************
Kathleen Ferenz

Instructor, San Francisco State University
Department of Instructional Technology
message: 415-338-1508
http://itec.sfsu.edu/faculty/kferenz.html

Project Director, Bay Area National Digital Library (BANDL)
c/o Bay Area School Reform Collaborative
voice mail: 415-241-2797
FAX: 415-241-2746
kferenz@wested.org
http://www.wested.org/basrc/bandl/