Re: CLSA -California School Libraries Association

From: Kathleen Ferenz (kferenz@SFSU.EDU)
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 18:10:41 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Kathleen Ferenz <kferenz@SFSU.EDU>
Subject: Re: CLSA -California School Libraries Association

Hi Marilyn
So glad to know you are coming! I know that some folks will be working,
attending, or visiting at this conference: Peter Milbury, Cathy Johnson,
Debbie Abilock(I think)
Who have I missed out there?
Kath

>Dear Kathleen,
>Can't wait to see you on Thursday. I plan on attending your session.
>Do you know if anyone else from CA is attending?
>Marilyn Frenz
>

>---Kathleen Ferenz <kferenz@SFSU.EDU> wrote:
>>
>> FYI for those of you who will be attending this conference, Calfornia
>> School Libraries Association, in Oakland, California (Nov 19,20, &
>21).
>>
>> Mark Gordon and I would like to invite you to our session, Thurs
>11/19,
>> from 2:00-3:00
>> "High School Reform & the Librarian's role in Supporting Curricular
>Change"
>>
>> We will be demonstrating American Memory as a resource to support
>inquiry
>> curriculum development
>> and show the lesson prepared by 1998 facilitator Sonnet Takahisa,
>"Creative
>> Portraits".
>>
>> Cheers
>> Kath

*****************
Kathleen Ferenz

Instructor, San Francisco State University
Department of Instructional Technology
message: 415-338-1508
http://itec.sfsu.edu/faculty/kferenz.html

Project Director, Bay Area National Digital Library (BANDL)
c/o Bay Area School Reform Collaborative
voice mail: 415-241-2797
FAX: 415-241-2746
kferenz@wested.org
http://www.wested.org/basrc/bandl/