Re: CLSA -California School Libraries Association

From: Peter Milbury (pmilbury@CUSD.CHICO.K12.CA.US)
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 20:11:45 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Peter Milbury <pmilbury@CUSD.CHICO.K12.CA.US>
Subject: Re: CLSA -California School Libraries Association

Count me in too!

On Wednesday, I will be giving an afternoon pre-session, tying together
SCORE and American Memory!

Can hardly wait!!!!!

Peter Milbury pmilbury@cusd.chico.k12.ca.us

Librarian-Mentor Teacher http://www.cusd.chico.k12.ca.us/~pmilbury
American Memory Fellow: Library Of Congress - National Digital Library
Chico High School, Chico, CA 95926 http://dewey.chs.chico.k12.ca.us
A National Blue Ribbon and California Distinguished School 530-891-3036