More to present

From: marta brooks (marta@bigsky.net)
Date: Wed Oct 28 1998 - 21:07:51 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: marta brooks <marta@BIGSKY.NET>
Subject: More to present

Good luck Arnold. It's interesting to hear the different concerns,
outcomes and perspectives from all of the presentation work. Jodi and I
presented to a very sparse audience at the state MEA conference. All were
intently interested in the site and we just made a nifty looking booklet
with printed AM site pages and of course, our lesson plan. It's not the
same as the technology, but it's a good walk through for teachers when they
return to their classrooms. Just a printed thought, in case the technology
isn't available. Marta Brooks