Re: A request

From: gailhd (gailhd@JPS.NET)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 10:47:32 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: gailhd <gailhd@JPS.NET>
    Subject: Re: A request

    Bill,

    Thank you for a wonderful resource. I'd like to add to the pot of primary source
    lessons by recommending Kathleen Craver's Using Internet Primary Sources to Teach
    Critical Thinking Skills in History. Her book contains lots of quick and easy
    lessons and, of course, draws frequently from the loc collections.

    Gail Desler