A request

From: melody pinkston (mcmaz@primenet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 16:23:43 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: melody pinkston <mcmaz@PRIMENET.COM>
    Subject: A request

    I have been using the Dorothea Lange photos of the migrant mother in
    Nipomo, California to teach my media students perspective and
    propaganda. The print-outs are getting more than a little worse for wear
    and I wanted to download new copies (yes, I know I should have saved the
    images to my harddrive - but I printed them out while I was in
    Washington).
    When I originally got the images I was able to go to:
    "Display Images with Neighboring Call Numbers" and get them all, but I
    can't now.
    So, I searched by key terms and got some.
    I got a "digital image not available" once.
    I seached by "dorothea Lange" by "Nipomo, California"
    I searched by "pea picker"
    I searched by "migrant mother of seven"
    And so on...
    I can't retrieve all the images I had originally.
    I need some help.
    Primarily, I need the long shot of the mother and her children, and the
    uncropped photo of the popular image.

    Melody Pinkston