Re: Updating

From: Leni Donlan (ldonlan@HOME.COM)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 08:05:28 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Leni Donlan <ldonlan@HOME.COM>
    Subject: Re: Updating

    >Leni, we were wondering of there were any plans to update the powerpoint
    >presentation about American Memory with the new index pages.

    Ahhh...good question, Pat. Judy and I are working on making the
    resources from the AMF website "public" and Betty is working on
    updating the Internot. We will address the PP presentation, too.

    >By the way, the new virtual tour of the Jefferson building on the loc site
    >is wonderful. It brought back lots of good memories of our last day in
    >Washington.

    Isn't that great??? I've begun using it in video conference
    presentations. It sure beats all the hunting and graphics preparation
    we did in the past to give "visitors" a glimpse of that gorgeous
    building!

    >Kim and I recently field tested our lesson plan with our seventh grade
    >students. What a thrill to see them actually use the concepts we started to
    >develop last summer. A special thank you to Leni, Judy and the many fellows
    >who helped us find materials, gave us advice and even contributed personal
    >accounts and other artifacts which captivated our students' imaginations.
    >What a great group! Thanks, everybody.

    Congratulations! Tell us more, please!

    Leni