Updating

From: Patricia Solfest (psolfest@ALTOONA.K12.WI.US)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 23:43:19 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Patricia Solfest <psolfest@ALTOONA.K12.WI.US>
    Subject: Updating

    Leni, we were wondering of there were any plans to update the powerpoint
    presentation about American Memory with the new index pages.

    By the way, the new virtual tour of the Jefferson building on the loc site
    is wonderful. It brought back lots of good memories of our last day in
    Washington.

    Kim and I recently field tested our lesson plan with our seventh grade
    students. What a thrill to see them actually use the concepts we started to
    develop last summer. A special thank you to Leni, Judy and the many fellows
    who helped us find materials, gave us advice and even contributed personal
    accounts and other artifacts which captivated our students' imaginations.
    What a great group! Thanks, everybody.

    Pat