Re: your project

From: Judith K. Graves (jgrav@loc.gov)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 09:19:48 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: "Judith K. Graves" <jgrav@LOC.GOV>
    Subject: Re: your project

    Dear Fellows,
    This list is an important lifeline between the Library and you and among
    yourselves for projects such as the one David Dodge is responding to.
    However, none of us have time for email not directly related to the purpose
    of this list. Replies such as David's should be sent directly to the
    fellow making the request, not to the whole list.

    Many times personal replies are sent to the whole list because it's so easy
    to hit the reply button on your email software and type away - little
    realizing that you'll be sending your personal reply to the whole list! Be
    sure to check the To: section of your email header to ensure that you are
    sending the message to the appropriate person.

    Thanks,
    Judy