your project

From: David Dodge (ddodge1121@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 23:55:30 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: David Dodge <ddodge1121@HOTMAIL.COM>
    Subject: your project

    ------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C084B5.A813F0C0

     Hey there, my name is David Dodge, and I am from Salem, Oregon. I heard =
    about your project from my history teacher and I think that you guys are =
    doing something really intersting, so I wish you the best of luck in your=
     studies. =20
     Like I said, my name is David Dodge, and I am from Salem, Oregon. I am a=
     sophomore at McKay High School, and I love it. There's so much stuff to =
    do: clubs, sports, etc... Currently I am involved in a number of things. =
    As our sophomore class president, I have a say in what goes on out here, =
    and I like that a lot. I run cross-country, and right now I am training f=
    or track. I was wrestling, but an injury took me out for good, so I hope =
    to swim next winter. =20
     In Salem, there is not much to do at all. There are two malls, but after=
     all of the years that I have lived out here, they seem to do no more tha=
    n tire me when I go there. Sure we have movie theaters, a minor league ba=
    seball team, and all of the boring things that come from being the capita=
    l of a state, but we do not have something really special that everyone c=
    an enjoy. So I spend most of my time with my friends just doing whatever =
    comes to our minds at that exact time (usually TPing). I should go, but o=
    nce again, good luck with your project. =20

                        David Dodge<br clear=3Dall><hr>Get your FREE download=
     of MSN Explorer at <a href=3D"http://explorer.msn.com">http://explorer.m=

    ------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C084B5.A813F0C0

    <HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV><FONT face=3D"=
    Arial Black, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif">&nbsp;Hey there, my name is David=
     Dodge, and I am from Salem, Oregon. I heard about your project from my h=
    istory teacher and I think that you guys are doing something really inter=
    sting, so I wish you the best of luck in your studies. </FONT></DIV> <DIV=
    ><FONT face=3D"Arial Black, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif">&nbsp;Like I said,=
     my name is David Dodge, and I am from Salem, Oregon. I am a sophomore at=
     McKay High School, and I love it. There's so much stuff to do: clubs, sp=
    orts, etc... Currently I am involved in a number of things. As our sophom=
    ore class president, I have a say in what goes on out here, and I like th=
    at a lot. I run cross-country, and right now I am training for track. I w=
    as wrestling, but an injury took me out for good, so I hope to swim next =
    winter. </FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black, Geneva, Arial, Sans=
    -serif">&nbsp;In Salem, there is not much to do at all. There&nbsp;are tw=
    o malls, but after all of the years that I have lived out here, they seem=
     to do no more than tire me when I go there. Sure we have movie theaters,=
     a minor league baseball team, and all of the boring things that come fro=
    m being the capital of a state, but we do not have something really speci=
    al that everyone can enjoy. So I spend most of my time with my friends ju=
    st doing whatever comes to our minds at that exact time (usually TPing). =
    I should go, but once again, good luck with your project. </FONT></DIV> <=
    DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif"></FONT>&nbsp;</=
    DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Black, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif">&nbsp;&nb=
    sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
    p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; David Dodge<BR><BR></DIV></FONT></BODY><=
    /HTML><DIV><BR><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer=
     at <a href=3D"http://explorer.msn.com">http://explorer.msn.com><br></=
    p></DIV>

    ------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C084B5.A813F0C0--