Re: Digital Archive Project Article

From: bill tally (btally@EDC.ORG)
Date: Tue Dec 26 2000 - 12:42:32 EST

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: bill tally <btally@EDC.ORG>
    Subject: Re: Digital Archive Project Article

    Dear friends and Fellows,

    I just want to second Bill Ferneke's modest statement about the site he and
    his colleagues have been working on: Electronic New Jersey. It's a terrific
    resource for helping students really work through documents as historians -
    and is relevant for US and not just New Jersey history!

    And while I'm at it -- best wishes to all our AM Fellows at this holiday
    season!

    Bill and the CCT Gang