Possible Panel?

From: Karen Needles (knee@loc.gov)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 07:43:02 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Karen Needles <knee@LOC.GOV>
    Subject: Possible Panel?

    "Dear Fellows,

    Leni Donlan is organizing a Fellows' "panel" presentation. Her
    thought is to give an NCSS audience a sense of the Fellowship
    experience as we blatantly RECRUIT for next year's "class". She will

    "moderate" a discussion by providing leading questions that will
    hopefully allow you to show the "lighter side" (annecdotes about any

    aspect of your experience would be great to share with the audience)

    while illustrating the professional significance of such an
    experience. It will be fun and painless...she promises!

    If you are able to participate, please provide me with some times
    available and I'll coordinate a day and time that fits as many
    schedules as possible. This does not supplant your own
    "presentation"...it would be an additional appearance, if your time
    and desire permit this."

    Karen Needles
    National Digital Library Learning Center
    Library of Congress
    202-707-8151
    knee@loc.gov

    *Knowledge is Power" Thomas Jefferson