Re: NCSS

From: Leni Donlan (ldonlan@HOME.COM)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 11:53:28 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Leni Donlan <ldonlan@HOME.COM>
    Subject: Re: NCSS

    Hi Bill,

    Thanks for stepping right up to volunteer!

    I'm going to pass your "willingness" along to Karen Needles and Linda
    White who will be coordinating the booth schedule. We will find a
    time that works for you!

    Come on now...who else will volunteer????

    Leni

    P.S. Judy and Susan are reading the listserv, too :-) Judy is away
    at a conference this week, so I stepped to the posting plate. We
    wanted you to begin thinking about how you can participate with the
    Library at NCSS (from a distance or "up close and personal"!) right
    away!