Re: Bonnie and Bonnie's husband's Broadway show

From: Nita Padgett (nagpadgett@CITCOM.NET)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 20:12:57 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@SUN8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Nita Padgett <nagpadgett@CITCOM.NET>
    Subject: Re: Bonnie and Bonnie's husband's Broadway show

    Personal messages need to be sent to individual email addresses instead of
    the total list-serve. Other wise the list-serve will fold because of the
    mass of messages everyone will have to scan. This is not a spam, just
    knowledge gained from a national Psych list-serve that I now receive. I
    hope everyone has a great year. Go VOLS!!! Gary Padgett