Re: favorite photos

From: Carolyn Karis (ckaris@URBANSCHOOL.ORG)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 18:34:59 EDT

    Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
    Poster: Carolyn Karis <ckaris@URBANSCHOOL.ORG>
    Subject: Re: favorite photos

    Thanks Linda for alerting me to this neat page. I had not seen it before.
    There is so much depth and breath in American Memory. I appreciate it more
    and more each day. Thank you to all at AM and LOC abd NDL who work to
    continue the creation.

    Carolyn Karis
    Herbst Library
    Urban School of San Francisco