NCSS-call for help :-)

From: Judith K. Graves (jgrav@loc.gov)
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 10:35:14 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: "Judith K. Graves" <jgrav@LOC.GOV>
Subject: NCSS-call for help :-)

Hi Y'all,
NCSS is fast approaching. Several of you have said that you'll be going.
Some said that they'd be interested in helping with the workshop we are
doing on Thursday. We'll have a full session, with 2 full hours of
hands-on work with the collections and some great feedback discussions.

The time has come to get specific. If you are still willing, send me an
email message at jgrav@loc.gov and I'll clue you in! (I'll be at the
school librarians conference the week before, so be patient in waiting for
my response. I WILL respond.)

We'll be exhibiting and presenting there also. Please stop by and say
hello. We should also plan to break bread together if at all possible.

Have safe flights everyone,
Judy
Judith K. Graves
Educational Services