Re: primary sources definition

From: Marta Brooks (marta@BIGSKY.NET)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 14:17:59 EDT

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Marta Brooks <marta@BIGSKY.NET>
Subject: Re: primary sources definition

Monica: I'm very interested in your project as we are writing a set of
teacher's guides. The first one is about geneology and family
history-ideas for classroom teachers. I'm working on one for oral history
right now and then we'll do one on primary sources in the classroom. What
have you discovered so far? Did you receive any input from you message? I
have a ton of stuff at home on primary sources. I'll search through it if
you're still interested. Marta Brooks