IPL School Librarians pathfinder

From: Elizabeth L. Brown (ebro@loc.gov)
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 16:34:40 EDT

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: "Elizabeth L. Brown" <ebro@LOC.GOV>
Subject: IPL School Librarians pathfinder

I was just at the Internet Public Library looking for a good referral for a
non-American Memory, American History question, and I found this, and
thought you might find it useful. Have a good weekend!

Betty

*****

IPL Pathfinder: Resources for the School Librarian
http://www.ipl.org/ref/QUE/PF/scmedia.html

Sections include:
General Information and Where to Start
School Libraries and Librarians on the Web
Associations
Listservs
Electronic and Print Periodicals
Resources for Teaching Information Skills
Teaching the Web
Learning and Using the Web
Curriculum Connections
General Resources
Professional Reading

One of 1997 fellows is represented in this guide: "Peter Milbury's School
Librarian Webpages." Peter's listserv is also included in the listserv
section.

   Elizabeth L. Brown, Reference Librarian, etc.
   National Digital Library Program, LIBN/NDL/VC(1330)
   Library of Congress, Washington, DC 20540-1330
   ebro@loc.gov telephone: 202/707-2235

   Library of Congress American Memory Home Page:
   http://memory.loc.gov/