Re: 99 institute

From: alison westfall (alisoncw@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 19:44:01 EDT

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: alison westfall <alisoncw@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject: Re: 99 institute

Judy: I think it might be a good idea to stress to the institute
fellows how really compact or simple you'd like the lesson plans
to be, so they don't spend unnecessary time and effort developing
involved ones as I did, only to have to toss them, at least for
purposes of the Institute. It would certainly be less daunting for
those who have not yet come up with complex plans, too. Alison