Re: : Chautauquas and Students

From: Leni Donlan (donlan@INTERNET-CATALYST.ORG)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 08:28:06 EDT

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Leni Donlan <donlan@INTERNET-CATALYST.ORG>
Subject: Re: : Chautauquas and Students

Chris,

What a terrific project!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Your posting makes me nostalgic, as well. I grew up in L.A. and traveled
through Lone Pine several times a year on travels to the Bridgeport or
Reno/Tahoe area. Eventually, we lived in Gardnerville and one of my high
school acquaintances was a Mulholland!

Regards,

Leni
'97 Fellow