Kudos to Carol Kohnen

From: Elizabeth L. Brown (ebro@loc.gov)
Date: Mon Apr 26 1999 - 09:51:28 EDT

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: "Elizabeth L. Brown" <ebro@LOC.GOV>
Subject: Kudos to Carol Kohnen

American Memory Fellow Carol Kohnen ('98) recently gave a presentation
about American Memory at the Missouri Library Asso. (MASL). We know this
because one of her program participants wrote to tell us she did a great
job! (and to request another blue collections folder, which we'll mail to
her).

Way to go, Carol!

By the way, you can get the collection description information directly
from American Memory. Here's how:

Start at the American Memory home page
<http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/amhome.html>. Click on either "collections"
in small type near the top or on "search." From either of these pages
(which are practically identical), click on the word "descriptions" on the
first line of type below the light purple search box.

You may also review lists and descriptions of the collections by format by
clicking on the same "descriptions" link after selecting a format from the
olive-colored box on the Collection Finder page
<http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/collections/finder.html>.

Later,

Betty

   Elizabeth L. Brown, Reference Librarian, etc.
   National Digital Library Program, LIBN/NDL/VC(1330)
   Library of Congress, Washington, DC 20540-1330
   ebro@loc.gov telephone: 202/707-2235

   Library of Congress American Memory Home Page:
   http://memory.loc.gov/