Re: more of what's coming -- way down the road

From: Jan Martin (ariel@teleport.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 1999 - 21:41:32 EDT

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Jan Martin <ariel@TELEPORT.COM>
Subject: Re: more of what's coming -- way down the road

Thanks for keeping us updated. Kris and I would REALLY love to see the
oral histories and other WPA documents collected by Zora Neale Hurston
online. The material has now been published, but it would be great to
have it searchable!

Jan

--
Jan Martin * David Brattin            mailto:ariel@teleport.com