Re: '98 Fellows' lessons

From: Kathleen Prody (kprody@METNET.MT.GOV)
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 14:01:09 EST

Sender: American Memory Fellows <AMFELLOWS@RS8.LOC.GOV>
Poster: Kathleen Prody <kprody@METNET.MT.GOV>
Subject: Re: '98 Fellows' lessons

Judy,
Niki and I have been burning the midnight oil to get our revision ready to post. It now resides at
http://www.hhs.helena.k12.mt.us/Prody/amfdraft.html
We have a lot of work yet, but we feel it is finally taking shape. When we did the lesson with the students I
felt that it lacked continuity so we have tried to present the materials in chronological order. I think
this has improved the lesson. We have also added poetry both on line and off. One of my goals for this
lesson was to expose the students to a variety of forms of writing on a single theme and I think we have done
this. We are anxious to hear comments form you and the other fellows on how we can continue to improve the
lesson.